Accessing your email from any device is convenient, but messages can quickly pile up. Learn how to delete all emails in a folder in Mail app for iOS 9 to iOS 12.
Delete all emails from a folder in iOS Mail
To delete all messages in a folder on iOS 12, iOS 11, or iOS 10:
1. Tap on the app e-mail to unlock it.
2. If the Mail app does not open on the screen mailboxes, swipe back until you reach it. Each email provider has its own folder section.
3. Scroll down the Mailbox screen until you reach the folder you are looking for. Click on the folder to open it.
4. Press release at the top of the screen.
5. Click on each message to place a check mark in the field to the left of it.
NB : Don’t bother with pressure Select all at the bottom of the screen to save time. It does not include a delete option. However, it does include reporting and marking as read, if these work for you. The only exception is the Trash folder.
6. Press Basket To delete email messages from the folder. There is no confirmation screen or cancel button.
The only folder that doesn’t require you to click on each email to select it is Folder Basket. after pressure release At the top of the screen you can choose Delete all at the bottom to empty the trash without selecting individual emails.
Delete all emails in a folder in the iOS 9 Mail app
Deleting messages is faster in iOS 9 because you don’t have to click on each one. To delete all messages in the iOS 9 Mail folder:
1. Open the folder whose messages you want to delete.
2. Press release near the top right corner.
3. Press Delete all.
4. Press again Delete all in the confirmation menu that appears.
The Mail app in iOS 9 deletes all messages in the folder, not just the ones you’ve retrieved to the device. If there are more messages on the server, they will also be deleted.
Deleting all messages in iOS smart mail folders does not work like unreadAnd VIP or today.
In addition to deleting emails, you can move all messages to a folder and work with them in other ways.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also check out this guide if you want to know how to delete an email account on iPhone.