Digital assistants have improved a lot over the years, and now they’re better than ever. Now, one of the major factors that has played a huge role in making these digital assistants better is what you’ve told them over time. It’s true that many digital assistants record everything you tell them and then use that information to improve themselves. If you don’t know that and want to delete everything you’ve ever said to your personal assistant, we can help. In this guide, you will learn how to delete everything you said to your personal assistant.
How to erase everything you said before to google assistant
Let’s start with Google Assistant, which is arguably one of the most popular and best digital assistants. Like other digital assistants, Google Assistants also record everything you say to them, but you can delete it easily by following simple steps. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to myaccount.google.com to access your Google settings.
- In Settings, go to the section data and personalization.
- Search now Manage your activity checks and click on it.
- Scroll down and deselect Include audio settings.
If you want Google to delete everything about you automatically, tap on the section Automatic deletion Slightly lower Include audio settings And set the duration. Once you click next, Google will display the previous activity, which you can delete. This is it.
If you want to delete everything you said to Google Assistant, here’s how.
- Go to myactivity.google.com
- I find now Filter by date and product and click on it.
- Check the box next to assistant and click Progressing.
- Now the next step is to click to eraseand that’s it.
Google will delete everything you said to Google Assistant. Also, if you have activated the auto-delete option, Google will delete your data after a specified period that you choose when you activate the setting.
How to delete everything you said to Amazon Alexa before
Amazon Alexa is a very popular personal assistant that you will often find in smart homes. It’s a very useful assistant, but like the others, it also collects the information you tell it. Here’s how to delete anything you’ve said to Amazon Alexa before.
- Go to Amazon Alexa privacy settings.
- Now go to the tab Privacy settings, Then press Settings management.
- Click on Manage your Alexa datathen press here under the audio recordings.
- Here you can filter your data by date or just select all date.
- When you are done selecting, click Delete all my recordings and click on “ Yes to be sure.
Amazon also allows you to ask Alexa to delete your recordings, but you’ll need to enable it in Settings first. Here’s how you can do it.
- Open the Alexa app on your device.
- Now go to Settings and click Alexa privacy.
- Click on View audio history and activate the option Activate mute to activate it.
Say now Alexa, please delete my voice history And Alexa will do it for you.
How to delete everything you said to Microsoft Cortana
Microsoft Cortana is a relatively new player in the digital assistant market, but it has improved a lot over the past few months. You’ll find it on Windows PC, and you can use it to quickly access settings and find other things for you. If you want to delete everything you said to Microsoft Cortana, here’s how.
- Go to the privacy section of your Microsoft account by typing account.microsoft.com/privacy/.
- Now go to the section my activity and choose voice.
- The portal will show you all the data associated with Cortana.
- Click on Delete the activity to delete all data.
- This is it.
How to delete everything you said to Apple Siri
Siri is Apple’s personal assistant, and you’ll find it on a wide range of the company’s products, including the iPhone, MacBook, iMac, HomePod, and Apple Watch. If you have one of the mentioned devices and want to delete everything you said to Siri, follow the steps below to delete your data. Since the process of deleting data is different for each device, we will share the steps for each device separately.
Delete everything you said to Siri on iPhone
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Now find your way to the section Siri and searchthen select Record Siri and dictation.
- Click on Delete Siri and Dictation history To delete everything you said to Siri on your iPhone.
- This is it.
Delete everything you said to Siri on your MacBook or iMac
- Unlock your MacBook or iMac.
- access to System Preferencesthen to the department Siri.
- click here Delete Siri and Dictation history To delete all of your data.
- This is it.
Delete everything you’ve said to Siri on your HomePod
- Open the app house on your device.
- Go to HomePod Settings and then ToSiri history.
- Now press Delete Siri history to delete all Siri data from HomePod.
Delete everything you’ve said to Siri on your Apple Watch
- Open your Apple Watch settings.
- Go to the section Sirithen select Siri and dictation history.
- Now press Delete your Siri & Dictation history Delete everything you’ve said to Siri on your Apple Watch.
- This is it.
Delete everything you’ve said to Siri on your Apple TV
- Open Apple TV settings.
- Now find your way to the general section, then select Siri history.
- Click on Delete Siri and Dictation history to delete everything you’ve said to Siri on your Apple TV.
How to delete everything you ever said to Bixby from Samsung
Samsung’s Bixby is another personal assistant that you will find on Samsung devices. Here’s how to delete everything you said to Bixby.
- Open Bixby Voice on your device.
- Now press the menu button and select the device whose Bixby data you want to delete.
- Once you have selected the device, go to your chat history and tap the menu icon in the upper right corner.
- He chooses Reset everyone to delete all data.
- This is it.
That’s it. In this guide, you’ve learned how to delete everything you’ve said to smart personal assistants like Google Assistant, Siri, Bixby, Alexa, and Cortana. If you have any questions, let us know in the comments. Also check out this guide if you want to learn How to set up and use Apple pay cash on iphone.