Nowadays, social networks have become essential platforms for sharing videos and other content with our friends and family. Facebook is one of the most popular social networks for sharing videos. However, it can be difficult to download Facebook video without using third party software. In this article, we will show you how to download Facebook video without software.
Download Facebook video without software
To get around this, we have a cool trick that you can use Download Facebook video without software. The method is much simpler and easier than you might expect.
And then, you can download videos from Facebook anytime and from any device. Just follow the method below to proceed.
1) Use mbasic.facebook.com
1. Go to Facebook and log into your account. Then find the video you want to download.
2. Once you find the video you want to download, click onThree dots symbol (…). Then select Copy link. The video URL will then be copied to your clipboard.
3. Now open the address https://mbasic.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=”Video ID “ and replace fileVideo ID byVideo ID that you copied in the previous step.
5. Enter the URL and hit the play button and the video will open in a new tab.
6. You can also right-click on the video and choose the option Save the video as.
2) Use Fdown.net
This website helps you to generate direct download links for Facebook videos without using any 3rd party software or JAVA plugins. It allows many features such as fast direct download and easy download and upload interface. Well, this website also works on all mobile phones.
1. First, you need to visit the website Fdown.net.
2. You should go to the Facebook video that you want to download.
3. Now clickThree dots symbol (…). Then select Copy link.
4. Now you need to copy the video URL and then open fdown.net. You need to paste the copied URL and then click on the button download.
5. Now you will see the video download options. You can download the video in normal or HD quality.
This is how you can download Facebook videos without installing any third party.
3) Use Getfvid
Getfvid is a popular website that allows you to download videos from Facebook. Here is how to use Getfvid for Download fb videos without any tool.
1. First, copy the URL of the Facebook video that you want to download.
2. Once copied, go to the website Getfvid.com And Paste the video link. When finished, click the button download.
3. You will be redirected to a new page where you can select the quality of the video you want to download. Choose the quality that suits you best, then click the button download to start downloading.
4. When the download is complete, the video will be saved to your computer. You can find it in your web browser’s download folder or in the folder you specified when downloading.
This is it! This is how you can use Getfvid to download videos from Facebook.
By following these simple steps, you can download Facebook videos without having to use third party software. It is important to note that some videos may be copyrighted and cannot be downloaded without prior permission. Make sure to respect copyright when downloading Facebook videos.