YouTube is one of the most popular video streaming platforms in the world. Although YouTube does not provide the original download functionality for its videos, there are easy and convenient ways to download YouTube videos to your Android device. In this article, we will introduce you to some of these methods. However, it’s important to note that downloading YouTube videos is generally against YouTube’s terms of service unless you have the video’s owner’s express permission or the video is available for legal download.
If you have a YouTube Premium subscription, download YouTube videos from the official YouTube app. It requires a paid subscription, but there is a trial version and it comes with other features beyond the ability to record videos.
To save a video from YouTube to your Android device, launch the YouTube app, find the video you want to download, and tap download Under Video, choose quality options like 720p or 360p.
NB : If you are a YouTube Premium subscriber, the button Yes is displayed instead of Get YouTube Premium.
Download YouTube videos with TubeMate
TubeMate is a free third-party app for downloading videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and other video streaming services.
To download YouTube videos with TubeMate, you will need to follow these general steps:
1. Download and install theTubeMate app on your device
NB : TubeMate is not available in the Google Play Store. Download it in apk file.
2. Open the app and search for the video you want to download using the built-in search bar.
3. Click onDownload icon.
4. Select the quality To download from the available options.
5. Once you select the download quality, the app will start downloading the video to your device.
6. Tap on the little white download icon at the bottom of the app to find the offline video. From there, move it to a new location, extract the audio from the video, rename it, or delete it.
Y25s Downloader for YouTube
Y25s is a website that downloads YouTube videos to your computer and then you can transfer the files to your Android device. Another way to use the Y25s is from your Android smartphone or tablet, using a web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
1. Visit Y25s and enter the YouTube video URL, then select to start.
When using the Y25s from your Android device, copy the YouTube link from the YouTube app. Go to the video, then tap sharing > Copy link.
2. Choose the quality of the video you want to download, then select Get the link.
NB : Converting a video to MP4 may take several seconds or longer.
3. If you are downloading a YouTube video from your computer, then choose .mp4 as format and choose folder to save YouTube video. Rename the video if you wish. (On Android, you can’t choose a folder or rename a file.)
4. Once the YouTube video has been downloaded to your computer, transfer the file to your Android device to watch it.
Downloading YouTube videos to your Android device can come in handy when you want to watch videos offline or save them for later use.
questions and answers
How to download YouTube videos on iPhone?
If you are a YouTube Premium subscriber, to play the video on your iPhone, select more (three dots) next to the video title, then select download the video.
How to download YouTube videos on Mac?
The only legal way to download YouTube videos to your Mac is to subscribe to YouTube Premium. Launch YouTube, play the video and select download under the video player.
How to download music from YouTube?
If you have a YouTube Premium subscription, you can download music from YouTube Music. You can also access downloaded music offline if you have used YouTube Music in the past month.