This article will show you how to find saved posts on Facebook. Facebook occasionally changes its interface, so the method may differ from the one you used last time.
How do i see what i have saved on facebook
You can enter directly https://www.facebook.com/saved/ in the address bar to view your saved posts. Otherwise, follow these steps to navigate the Facebook menu on desktop and mobile.
Find your saved posts in the mobile app
Viewing your saved Facebook posts on mobile apps for iOS and Android requires a few taps.
Note: The specific steps may vary depending on your iOS or Android smartphone, but the basic process will be the same. Instructions and illustrations are from the Facebook app for iOS.
1. Select the list (hamburger icon) to the right of the toolbar.
2. Select recordings To open all messages, photos, and videos you’ve selected for later.
3. Saved posts are listed in chronological order, with the most recent on top. He chooses See it all View items you’ve saved or access a file groups Organizer.
4. Tap on the post to open it. You can also select the three-dot icon to the right of each post and choose Show original post in the list.
Search Facebook for your saved posts
You can quickly access your saved messages using the desktop search and mobile apps. Follow these steps.
1. Enter a keyword like “saved” in the Facebook search box (on the mobile app’s desktop).
2. Choose an auto-suggested search result like “Posts saved by me” to get to the saved page with all your saved posts.
Find your saved posts on Facebook
Launch your browser and go to the Facebook website. The Saved icon looks like a bookmark and contains posts, photos, and videos that you’ve saved for later.
1. Select the list in the left sidebar.
2. Scroll down to the Personal category and select Checked in. Bookmark icon log in It will also be visible below Recently If you recently accessed the registered page.
3. Select Checked in Opens the page containing all your saved items and groups.
4. Tap on the post to open it. You can also select the three-dot icon to the right of each post and choose Eliminates Backup to remove it from the list. Also use a file filtered Sorts saved items by post type.
Select an iconto the right of the saved page. the Callback settings It can help you stay up to date on your saved items and avoid depositing too much.
questions and answers
How do I find saved draft Facebook posts?
Facebook does not save multiple drafts in one place. However, if you save a post as a draft instead of publishing or deleting it, Facebook will automatically retrieve it for you when you try to create a new post. However, drafted posts will not pass between the Facebook app and the website.
How do I post something I’ve already saved to Facebook?
Once you’ve located your saved post, select the button sharingthen choose sharing settings to post to your private feed.
Can I download and store my saved Facebook posts?
Yes, you can download saved Facebook posts. You will need to download a copy of your Facebook data (this will automatically include your saved posts). Saved messages can be found under “Saved Items & Collection” from the “Access your information” or “Download your information” options.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also consult this guide if you want to know how Pin a post to Facebook.