In this article, we will explain to you how to delete your Facebook account permanently. If you’re tired of the endless drama and politics, have privacy issues, or are worried about the recent Facebook hack, we’ve got you covered.
For years, Facebook has brought family, friends, interests, hobbies, and more together in ways that weren’t possible before. Here in 2021, the world is different. The social network is now very negative and has way too many immature kids and fake news. Well, that or your parents post every day, every day
Don’t get me wrong, Facebook still has a lot to offer and it’s a great place for millions of people. It’s an easy way to keep in touch with friends or family members who live far away, and it’s a great place to spend time on the go or watch a fun video. But all of this may not be worth dealing with the drama, rumors, negativity, and idiots. And don’t even get me started on its many privacy concerns.
Here’s how to permanently delete your Facebook account so you can live life, not just talk about it.
The first thing we recommend is to simply clean up the mess. By that we mean delete everything so they can’t use it after you leave. Sign out of all relevant third-party apps and games and delete all personal data. Do it in Settings > Apps > Apps & Websites > Deactivate the platform and start deleting items.
Back up your Facebook account data, photos, etc.
If you want to keep your photos, information, memories, etc., you can Download a backup from your account.
- On Facebook, go to Settings.
- Under General Account Settings, click Your Facebook information.
- Then click View your information by category. to see f Data backup.
How do you permanently delete your Facebook account?
- Visit the Facebook website or app and click on the small down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. From there, click Settings.
- There will be a list of options and this is constantly changing. From now on, under General, click Your Facebook information Or choose your Facebook info tab on the left.
- On your Facebook info page, you will see several options (displayed below), we want the last one.
- where it says delete your account and information, click be seen.
- Instead of seeing a screen where Facebook tries to convince you to stay and your friends will miss you (as before), we now have a simple page to opt out, download information, or delete.
- Facebook gives you one last chance to upload your information
- Once everything is saved, to click merely Click on the blue delete account button.
- Enter password-Send captcha and press confirmed.
From there, Facebook will probably give you another big button to to be sure, or another opportunity to ask you if you’re sure you want to delete your account. They might even show you what you’re going to miss and ask you why you left.
As a reminder, everything is removed and you will no longer be able to use FB Messenger or log into apps and games where Facebook is the only login method. So we recommend that you change the login information for these apps first. here More information about what is happening When you delete your account.
And in the end, you didn’t think Zuckerberg would let you go so easily, did you? You already have 30 days to change your mind and cancel the deletion. Simply log into Facebook within 30 days and click Cancel. Previously you had 90 days to cancel but there are only 30 days left.
Delete your Facebook account on mobile
The process for deleting your Facebook account from your iPhone, Android, or mobile device is similar to what you would do on a computer, but there are subtle changes to the menus you’ll browse.
- Open the app FB on your mobile device and tap on the three lines tab more in the upper or lower right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Settings and privacythen press Settings.
- Then scroll down to Your Facebook information and press Account ownership and control.
- Again, Facebook gives you the power to Upload your information to from the mobile app. Do this first if you want to save anything.
- Then click Deactivation and deletion
- He chooses delete account And click on the blue button Proceed to delete the account.
- Facebook will ask you for a file password And as a kind of security measure, he will ask you to click on confirmed to delete your account.
- Again, you will most likely see some type of question or questionnaire about why you are leaving. Do whatever you want in that category, then hit Delete, Confirm, OK, or whatever it asks you to do.
And we’re all done. You have successfully deleted your Facebook account. Now go out and enjoy the world. Take a vacation, soak it up, and create memories instead of trying to capture them to share on social media.
Finally, just like on a computer, you can save your Facebook account if you change your mind within 30 days. Simply log in as usual and follow the instructions to de-delete your account.
In this guide, you have learned how to permanently delete your Facebook account. Once you delete your account, you will no longer be able to access it and will need to create a new account if you wish to use this platform again. If you also have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also consult this guide if you want to know how Delete your social media accounts on popular platforms.