Nowadays, it has become very common to create videos on our smartphones, whether for moments of everyday life, for professional projects, or even for creative projects. However, it often happens that the videos we took are not in the right direction. Fortunately, on Android, it’s easy to rotate a video with just a few simple steps. In this article, we will tell you how to rotate a video on Android.
Best ways to rotate video on Android
The first step is to download the video editing app on your Android device. there Many applications Available on Google Play Store, such as FilmoraGo, Google Photos, VideoFlip, etc. You can choose the app that best suits your needs and preferences.
1) Google Images
This method will use the Google Photos app to rotate a video. Here are some simple steps that you must follow.
1. Start by opening the app Google Images on your device. You can install it from Google Play Store if it is not installed.
2. In the Google Photos app, switch to the Google Photos tab library in the lower right corner of the screen.
3. Now select the video that you want to rotate. When done, press the button release At the bottom.
4. On the edit panel, tap on the option cropped.
5. In the Crop menu, taprotate symbol. You can press the rotate button several times to find the best position.
6. Once you have rotated the video, save it by pressing the button Save a copy.
This is it! Here’s how to rotate a video on an Android smartphone.
VideoFlip is a third-party video editing application that allows you to flip or mirror your videos in a few simple steps. Here’s how to use VideoFlip to rotate videos on your Android device.
1. First, download and install the app video mirroring on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
2. Once installed, open the app and Grant permissions Application requested.
3. Now select the video that you want to recycle.
4. Press (+) or (–) in Role to rotate the video down.
5. When done, tap To maintain in the upper right corner.
This is it! Here’s how to rotate a video on Android with VideoFlip.
Once the video is saved, you can view it in your phone gallery to make sure it is rotated correctly.
In conclusion, rotating a video on Android is easy with the help of a video editing app. You can choose the video editing application that best suits your needs and preferences, then import, rotate and save the video. You can also add effects, transitions, music, titles, etc. To make your video more professional and creative. So, feel free to experiment and create amazing videos on your Android device.