This guide will show you how you can share a YouTube video to your Instagram account as a post and as an IG story.
How to share a YouTube video to Instagram (desktop)
In this section, we used a personal YouTube video to explain how to share on Instagram as a post. Be aware that you cannot upload stories through the Instagram browser version.
NB : Video downloads are available directly with a YouTube Premium subscription, but the videos aren’t actually saved to your hard drive, so you won’t be able to watch them outside of YouTube. Likewise, you will not be able to download them.
1. Go to the YouTube video you want to share and click the Share button below
2. Click to copy to copy the URL of the video.
3. Download and install VLC Media Player, then open the app.
4. Select file > open network.
5. Paste the video URL into the bar and click Opens. The video will open and start playing.
6. Pause the video and go back to the beginning, then select reading > Register. Restart playback and let the video play for as long as you want to save it.
7. Recording will stop when you choose Stop on the video, or when the video ends. You can find the new record in the list My videos are on the left. Right-click on the registry and select Show in finder to locate the file itself.
8. Go back to Instagram on your desktop and sign in.
9. Tap on the symbol more on the top bar and a new window will appear.
10. Select the video you want to share by clicking Choose from computer.
11. Now you can cut the video as you like. When finished, click the next.
12. You can then edit or reduce the video. When finished, click the next.
13. You can now add a description of the video, where and who you want to post it to. When finished, click sharing.
Share a YouTube video on the Instagram app as a post
In this section, you will learn how to share a YouTube video to Instagram on your mobile device.
NB : YouTube video download sites (such as YT5) often employ suspicious ads and dubious pop-ups. It is not recommended that you try to download a YouTube video using these websites.
1. Tap on an icon sharing on the YouTube video you want to share.
2. Press Copy link When the list goes up from the bottom.
3. Go to the YouTube video download site, paste the YouTube video link and hit to start.
4. Press get the link, And after converting the video, select download.
5. Next, open the Instagram app, tap on the plus sign in the upper right corner and select Publish.
6. Select the video you want to download and click on the blue arrow in the upper right corner.
7. In the next section, you can add filters or crop the video. When finished, press the next.
8. In the recent new post section, you can write a comment for the video, tag people, add a location, etc.
9. When done, tap sharing At the bottom.
Post a YouTube video to the Instagram app as a story
In this section, these steps will show you how to share a YouTube video as an Instagram story.
1. Tap the Plus icon at the top of Instagram again, but this time select it story.
2. Select the video you want to post.
3. You can now add stickers, music, filters and more to the video.
4. According to the length of the video, you can click and edit the other story separately.
5. When done, press the next in the bottom right corner and you’re done.
Copyright issues with the use of YouTube videos
Downloading YouTube videos is a very simple process and it is not very difficult to do. However, before proceeding, please ensure that you have permission to download any copyrighted material.
according to Instagram Terms of Service and Community Guidelines, Users He may only post content that does not infringe proprietary rights. We also recommend sticking with the YouTube downloader included in this guide, as others may have a lot of annoying ads.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also consult this guide if you want to know how Post to Instagram from your Mac or PC.
questions and answers
How do you post a YouTube link on an Instagram story?
First, start making the story as usual. Once you choose an image, select the icon attachments at the top, then choose Sticker connection. Set the destination, customize the text (optional), and then place the sticker where you want it in your story. When people see the story, they can click on the poster to visit the URL.
How to put YouTube link in bio on Instagram?
You can include links in your Instagram bio, but they won’t be clickable. Alternatively, go to your profile and click Modify profilethen enter the link in the field website.