WhatsApp is definitely the best instant messaging app for Android and iOS. The instant messaging app is updated frequently and receives new features from time to time. Although WhatsApp is equally popular on Android and iOS, WhatsApp for Android users has a slight edge over iOS due to its open source nature.
Android users can use app cloners to run multiple instances of WhatsApp. App cloners for Android allow users to use two or more WhatsApp accounts on a single device. On the contrary, iPhones do not officially support app cloning software due to its robust security.
Best Ways to Use Multiple Whatsapp Accounts on iPhone
Therefore, iOS users have to rely on other ways to use multiple WhatsApp accounts on their iPhone. So, if you are searching for ways to run multiple WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone, then you have landed on the right page. Below we have shared the two best methods for to use Multiple whatsapp accounts on iOS. Let’s Begin.
1. Use WhatsApp Business
Since WhatsApp for iOS does not allow switching accounts, you can use the official version of the app for business use Two WhatsApp accounts on iOS. The trick is to use your secondary phone number on your WhatsApp business account.
This way you will be running two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone. However, you should note that WhatsApp will mark your account as business if you use your secondary number on the WhatsApp business app.
- First, open a fileapp store and search whatsapp business.
- open thewhatsapp business app And download it to your iPhone.
- Once downloaded and installed, you will have two WhatsApp apps on your iPhone – one normal and one professional.
If you want to use your secondary number on WhatsApp, you must Create an account with your secondary number on WhatsApp Business.
2. Use Messenger Duo for WhatsApp
Messenger Duo for WhatsApp is nothing like an app; It is just an app that provides you mobile version of whatsapp web. Thus, you will login to WhatsApp with your secondary number on the web version of WhatsApp. Here’s how to use Messenger Duo for WhatsApp.
- First, download and install Messenger Duo for WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Once installed, open the app and go to the tab Double. This will open the mobile version of WhatsApp Web.
- Now on your second device, open WhatsApp Messenger and head over to Settings > Pair device. Check out now QR code Shown on Messenger Duo for WhatsApp.
This is it! You will now be able to use both WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone. To use your first number, open your regular WhatsApp app. Then use Messenger Duo for WhatsApp to use the second WhatsApp account.
So, these are the two best ways to set up two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone. You cannot run multiple instances of WhatsApp, but you can run two in these ways. If you need more help using two WhatsApp apps on iOS, let us know in the comments below. Also consult this guide if you want to know how Lock your whatsapp chats with password.