Did you encounter the 0x800713ec error whereas putting in .NET Framework on Home windows 10 PC? Effectively, on this publish, we talk about the possible causes that will trigger this bug together with 4 alternative ways to repair it. The Visible Studio requires a sound .NET Framework file operating on the pc in order that its totally different elements work easily.
In case you begin the Visible Studio with no framework recordsdata, this may occasionally try and obtain the required recordsdata on-line. Whereas doing so, in case there may be not sufficient house on the HDD, this may occasionally trigger the 0x800713ec error.
Since this challenge sometimes arises owing to much less storage, we advise freeing-up exhausting drive areas utilizing Disk Cleanup Instrument. If the error persists even after this, strive some superior workarounds mentioned on this article. Let’s discover the options intimately –
The best way to Repair .NET Framework Error Code 0x800713ec
To resolve the .NET Framework Error Code 0x800713ec on Home windows 10, strive the next strategies –
1. Use Cleanmgr to Free Up Disk House
The inadequate disk house is seemingly the root trigger behind the 0x800713ec error on Home windows 10. So, cleansing pointless saved cache or unused system recordsdata could remedy this bother. To Release the areas on the exhausting drive, strive operating the Disk Cleanup device. Right here’s how to do that –
- Collectively press Win+R to invoke the Run dialog.
- Kind “cleanmgr” on the void and hit Enter.
- When the Disk Cleanup pop-up comes into view, choose “C:/” utilizing the drop-down menu.
- Click on OK to proceed additional. This can launch a brand new window containing the recordsdata that you could delete.
- Faucet “Cleanup system recordsdata” and re-select the “C:/” drive on the upcoming pop-up window.
- Mark every one of many checkboxes out there right here.
Notice: In case you are on Home windows 10 model 1809 or prior, be certain that to uncheck the field left of “Downloads“.
- Hit “OK” to start out liberating up areas on the foundation drive.
- As soon as that is over, Restart Home windows to implement the current adjustments.
2. Improve .NET Framework model to 4.6.2 from 4.5.2
Remaining on earlier variations of .NET frameworks can also result in the 0x800713ec error. Therefore, test whether or not your PC helps .NET framework model 4.6.2 or not. If sure, be certain that to obtain and set up it in your gadget. Right here we now have included the direct hyperlinks of each variations 4.5.2 and 4.6.1 –
Notice: Go for the model 4.5.2 provided that your system just isn’t appropriate with the newest model.
3. Disable Third-Social gathering Antivirus Utility
In sure situations, a third-party antivirus program begins interfering with the core system recordsdata. As soon as it blocks the .NET Framework recordsdata, the 0x800713ec error begins showing on the pc. To eliminate this bug, we advise disabling the Third-party antivirus software on Home windows 10.
Microsoft gives a terrific safety device that may handle totally different bugs and errors on the pc. That is none apart from Home windows Safety. Furthermore, they launch security-patches each second Tuesday that hold it up to date.
4. Verify for Quarantine objects inside Microsoft Defender
At instances, Home windows Safety blocks a number of recordsdata that it finds malicious. There’s a risk that it had mistakenly positioned .NET or WaterGEMS recordsdata in quarantine. If that’s the case, you could re-enable the important recordsdata again into utilization. Right here’s how to do that –
- Go to the notification panel on the taskbar and hit the Protect icon.
- Choose the “Virus & risk safety” and head over to the fitting aspect.
- Click on “Safety historical past” and test whether or not it consists of any quarantined objects or not.
- If sure, search for any recordsdata resembling .NET Frameworks.
- In case you discover any, choose the merchandise and hit restore.
Alternatively, you might also restore quarantined objects operating a single code on the Command Immediate (Admin). To do that, use the under steps –
- Kind “cmd” within the search bar, right-click on the highest outcome, and choose “Run as Administrator“.
- On the elevated console, execute the under command –
“%ProgramFilespercentWindows DefenderMpCmdRun.exe” –Restore –Title EUS:Win32/CustomEnterpriseBlock –All
- Within the above command,
EUS:Win32/CustomEnterpriseBlock!clis the risk identify.
Notice: Home windows Safety will restore all customized blocked recordsdata that you’ve got by accident quarantined within the final 30 days.