Did you encounter an error code 0x8004deb4 whereas beginning OneDrive in your Home windows 11 or 10 PC? If sure, then learn this information until the top as right here, we talk about the explanations which may have triggered this concern together with methods that may repair this bug. Upon occurring, you might get an error message that reads the next.
There was an issue signing you in
Login was both interrupted or unsuccessful. Please attempt logging in once more. (Error Code: 0x8004deb4)
As said within the error message itself, it is a type of login concern and should resolve immediately once you signal out and signal again into your OneDrive once more. If not, modify the registry as said under and you’ll simply overcome this concern.
What causes OneDrive Error 0x8004deb4 in Home windows 11/10?
This error usually happens due to a number of of the next causes –
- Dangerous entries on the registry
- Collected cache
4 Straightforward Methods to Clear Registry in Home windows 11
OneDrive Error 0x8004deb4 Options
These are the strategies that it’s best to carry out in an effort to resolve the OneDrive Error code 0x8004deb4 on Home windows 11/10 PC –
1] Tweak the registry
As per Microsoft, the OneDrive Signal-in Error 0x8004deb4 largely happens due to an incorrectly included registry entry on Home windows 11/10. Right here’s how one can edit and make it work –
- Press Win + X, and select the choice – Run.
- On the Run dialog, sort “
regedit“, and hit OK.
- Click on Sure when the UAC window seems on the show display screen.
- When the registry editor opens up, navigate to the next –
- After you attain out to the trail supplied above, you may even see a listing of entries on the fitting pane.
- Proper-click anyplace on the fitting aspect and select – New > DWORD (32-bit) Worth.
- Rename this entry as “EnableADAL”. Double-click on it once more and sort “00000002” with out quotes contained in the Worth Knowledge discipline.
- Click on OK to substantiate this configuration.
- Come out of the Registry window and restart your PC.
Signal again into your system once more, and see if the error 0x8004deb4 nonetheless persists or has been resolved by now.
2] Reset OneDrive Cache
In case it does happen once more, attempt resetting OneDrive as soon as and the error will resolve mechanically. That is required everytime you encounter any concern whereas utilizing the OneDrive utility. It’s because each time you begin this utility, some cache will get saved inside it. When the saved cache exceeds the pre-defined restrict, this will end in errors like 0x8004deb4. Right here’s how one can take away all cache saved contained in the OneDrive app –
- Press WinKey + R to begin the Run command.
- Copy the road under, and paste it contained in the Run dialog field.
- Now, press the Enter key in order that the pasted command begins working.
- Look ahead to a couple of seconds, whereas this code purges all cache and reset OneDrive.
- In case you get into another error codes, reboot your PC, and re-attempt to run this code.
By the top, this can reset your OneDrive utility, and you need to have the ability to run this program with out entering into any bugs or points.
I hope the OneDrive Error 0x8004deb4 resolves by now in your PC and you’re successfully utilizing it with none bugs or points. In case you have got any queries or options, tell us within the feedback part.