Just lately some customers encountered the error code 0x800705b3 whereas putting in the pending replace on Home windows. Moreover, this downside has additionally been discovered with built-in webcam driver updates and Bluetooth adapter driver updates. Many causes may cause this concern, however the primary ones are corrupted system recordsdata and disabled Home windows Installer service.
In the event you encounter this concern along with your pc, this put up will provide help to repair it. On this article, we’ll see some affordable causes and the simplest options to repair the problem.
Home windows Replace Error 0x800705B3
To Repair Home windows Replace Error 0x800705B3, use the next strategies –
1. Run the Home windows Replace Troubleshooter
There may be a number of options to repair this concern however some customers reported that the issue received mounted after working the Home windows Replace Troubleshooter device. So, listed here are the steps to take action –
- Proper-click on Begin and choose Settings from the menu listing.
- On the subsequent web page, click on Replace & Safety > Troubleshoot.
- Transfer to the best pane and click on on Extra troubleshooters.
- Underneath the Stand up and working part, choose Home windows Replace and hit Run the troubleshooter.
- Await the method to finish and observe the on-screen directions.
- Lastly, restart your pc and see if it fixes the error.
2. Run System File Checker
System File Checker is a built-in utility used to scan corrupted and broken system recordsdata. Contemplating corrupted system recordsdata as the primary perpetrator inflicting Error 0x800705B3, it’s attainable to resolve it by working the SFC device. Listed here are the steps to observe.
- Run Command Immediate as an administrator.
- Within the elevated window, sort the command given under and hit ENTER.
- Right here you would possibly want to attend for some time till it completes the method.
- As soon as it finishes, restart your system and test for the error code.
3. Use the DISM device
If the problem nonetheless exists, this resolution requires you to run the DISM device. It modifies corrupted recordsdata and replaces them with corrected ones. Comply with the steps under to run DISM –
- Proper-click on Begin and choose Terminal (Admin) to open the Command Immediate as an administrator.
- In the event you get an Admin immediate, click on on the Sure button to proceed.
- Now sort the next instructions within the command immediate window and hit Enter after every one –
Dism.exe /on-line /cleanup-image /scanhealth Dism.exe /on-line /cleanup-image /restorehealth
- As soon as it executes the above command line efficiently, restart your pc and attempt to replace Home windows.
4. Be sure the Home windows Installer service is working
In the event you’re nonetheless getting Error 0x800705B3 in your pc display screen, chances are high that your Home windows Installer service is disabled or not working correctly. Use the steps under to run the service:
- Click on on Begin, sort Providers, and choose the consequence on the high of the listing.
- Within the Providers app, seek for the Home windows Installer service.
- As soon as you discover it, double-click on it to open the Properties window.
- On the Normal tab, click on on the Startup sort drop-down menu and alter it to Automated.
- Now transfer to the Service standing part, and click on on the Begin button to start out the service.
- Click on Apply > OK to use the adjustments.
After getting accomplished the method, restart your machine, and attempt to set up the pending replace in your pc.
5. Reset Home windows Replace elements
If not one of the above options labored, you would possibly have to reset the Home windows Replace element again to its default settings.