The Microsoft Retailer is an app distribution platform for Home windows 11 customers. Nevertheless, generally points happen that forestall customers from downloading, updating, or working apps from the Microsoft Retailer. On this article, we are going to check out some troubleshooting steps to resolve widespread Microsoft Retailer points on Home windows 11.
The best way to repair Microsoft Retailer app points
To repair Microsoft Retailer app not working, comply with these steps:
1. Open a file Settings On Home windows 11.
2. Click on Apps.
3. Click on on the tab Functions and options.
4. Click on on the menu button (three dots) for the Microsoft Retailer app and click on Superior Choices.
5. Click on the button Restore To repair Retailer app points with out deleting knowledge.
6. (Elective) Click on the button Re-Set To reinstall and delete the Microsoft Retailer app knowledge to repair the problems.
When you full the steps, the method ought to resolve the most typical points with Microsoft Retailer on Home windows 11.
Restore Microsoft Retailer with WSReset command in Home windows 11
To make use of the WSReset command to restore the Microsoft Retailer app on Home windows 11, comply with these steps:
1. Open to start out.
2. Analysis Implement And click on on the primary consequence to open the app.
3. Kind the command WSReset.exe.
4. Click on the button Sure.
After finishing the steps, the command might be executed and after just a few seconds, if profitable, the shop will open mechanically.
Repair Microsoft Retailer by reinstalling the app on Home windows 11
If the restore and reset options do not work, you may manually uninstall and reinstall the Retailer app utilizing PowerShell instructions.
To uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Retailer app on Home windows 11, comply with these steps:
1. Open to start out.
2. Analysis powershellProper-click on the primary consequence and choose the choice Execute as administrator.
3. Kind the next command to uninstall the Microsoft Retailer app, then faucet entrance :
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore | Take away-AppxPackage
4. Kind the next command to put in the Microsoft Retailer app and faucet entrance :
Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers | Foreach Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml"
As soon as you’ve got accomplished the steps, you need to be capable to open the Microsoft Retailer once more on Home windows 11.
Along with these strategies, the Microsoft Retailer might have issues downloading the app if there are issues with the Web connection or if the gadget is utilizing a restricted connection.
When you’ve got any questions or ideas, tell us within the feedback. Additionally take a look at this information if you wish to know methods to reset Microsoft Retailer on Home windows 10 and 11.