Home windows 11 taskbar is likely one of the most important options of this working system. By default, it’s positioned on the backside of the display, however some customers choose to maneuver it to the highest for higher use of area or just to customise their desktop to their preferences. On this article, we’ll information you step-by-step on easy methods to transfer the Home windows 11 taskbar to the highest of the display.
NB : Enhancing the Home windows Registry can have unintended penalties if not accomplished correctly. It’s important to observe the directions rigorously and create a backup of your registry earlier than making any adjustments.
Transfer the Home windows 11 taskbar to the highest left and proper of the display
To maneuver the taskbar to the highest or aspect of the display in Home windows 11, observe these steps:
1. Press a key Home windows + R. to open the Run dialog field. He writes regedit and press entrance to open the Registry Editor.
2. Within the Registry Editor, navigate to the next key:
3. Proper-click “settings” and select ” launch “.
The worth might be an extended string. Search for the half that claims ” 03 adopted by a string of zeros.
- Substitute the worth 03 by 01 To maneuver the taskbar to a file excessive.
- Substitute the worth 03 by 02 To maneuver the taskbar to a file straight.
- Substitute the worth 03 by 00 To maneuver the taskbar to a file Depart.
4. Click on ” Sure “ to avoid wasting the adjustments.
5. Restart Home windows Explorer.
- Proper-click the button to begin and choose the choice Process Supervisor.
- Within the Process Supervisor window, go to “ sensible “.
- Choose a course of Home windows Explorer And click on the button to reboot. This may restart the explorer course of and apply the adjustments.
After restarting the Explorer course of, the taskbar ought to seem on the high of the display.
If the taskbar is just not within the desired place, repeat the above steps and ensure that the worth in Registry Editor is modified accurately.
Transfer taskbar icons to the left
In Home windows 11, Microsoft launched a central taskbar by default. Nonetheless, in case you choose to align your taskbar icons to the left aspect, you can also make the next changes:
1. Proper-click on any empty area on the taskbar. Within the pop-up menu that seems, choose “ Taskbar settings “.
2. Click on on the choice taskbar behaviors.
3. in Taskbar alignment Click on the dropdown menu and choose Depart To maneuver taskbar icons to the left aspect of the display.
Additionally Learn: How you can Conceal the Taskbar in Home windows 11
By following the steps on this article, you may transfer the taskbar to the highest of the display in Home windows 11 utilizing the Registry Editor. Nonetheless, watch out when modifying the Home windows Registry, as improper modifications can result in system instability. In case you are having bother or need to return the taskbar to its default place, you may restore the registry backup that you just created earlier than making any adjustments.