In this guide, we will tell you how to delete your Snapchat account. If any messaging service ever made sense of “carpe diem,” it would have to be Snapchat. The app is known for its temporary nature. Messages, photos and videos will permanently disappear seconds after they are viewed by the recipient. Just like your messages vanish in the blink of an eye, Snapchat has made it quick and easy to deactivate Snapchat and your account is gone for good.
Are you ready to give up your Snapchat account? It’s time to face it, it’s not the social media juggernaut it used to be, and you might want to give it up. Whatever your reason for leaving, we are here to help you through the process.
How to delete your Snapchat account
- Go to the accounts portal page Snapchat from any browser (you can’t delete the account from the Android app).
- Enter user name and thy word passes.
- He chooses communicate.
- click delete my account.
- Re-enter your user name and thy word passes.
- He chooses CompleteAt the bottom.
How to delete your account on iOS
Although you cannot delete your Snapchat account using the Android app, iOS users have the option to do so. Here’s how.
- Open the app snap chat.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper left corner.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Go to Account procedures.
- He chooses delete account.
- You will be redirected to Accounts portal. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
Snapchat will keep all of your data for 30 days, just in case you want to go back. If so, sign in again to reactivate your account. The account will be deleted if you do not activate it within the specified time. Snapchat warns us that it retains certain important information for “legal, security, and business purposes.” This may include purchase information, for example.
How to reactivate your Snapchat account
- Open the app snap chat And log in with the same credentials 30 days ago. Remember that you will no longer be able to use your email address once your account is deleted. Instead, you will need to log in with your username.
- You will be asked if you want to reactivate your Snapchat account. Click on Yes.
- Give the application time. The servers will need a few minutes to restore your account.
- sign in. You are done!
Here it is guys! You are now free from Snapchat and ready to start a new life. Or you can turn it back on when you start to feel withdrawn. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also check out this guide if you want to know how to record Snapchat videos on Android.